The association’s revenues come mostly from individual donations, proceeds from the Christmas Apples’ sale organized every winter since 2004, and fundraising events held in France and China. The association has also been organising photo exhibits and lectures to the benefit of the children. It is also selling posters and postcards. Memberships have been offered since April 2008
- Allowances to foster homes : living and education expenses for Orphanage without Walls
- Orphanage without walls : manager wages and benefits, rental costs and related expenses of the Baoji office (Shaanxi), travel expenses to visit families.
- Help for schools : renovation of buildings, sports facilities, supplies, computers, food, games.
- Social programs : exceptional aid to families, gifts for the families and children during China’s Lunar New Year.
- Students sponsorships : vocational schools and universities fees and students living expenses.
- Association operating expenses : publishing and publicity costs, administrative and banking fees.